We use Flypaper to create much of the content used at tradeshows and other events. We like it because it’s easy to use but can still result in impressive design work. That’s one of the primary reasons we choose to use the digital signage software, but let’s talk about why it might interest you.
- Cost Effective Digital Signage Software: In contrast to some software, Flypaper won’t break the proverbial bank.
- Used for Menu Boards, Point of Sale, Wayfinding, and Hospitality: Flypaper offers versatility in that every project begins with a blank canvas or a template (see reason #5) that can be manipulated.
- Primarily for Single-Touch Applications but Does Feature Some Multi-Touch Capabilities: While Flypaper may not be known for its multi-touch capabilities, it does have some. In the right hands, these capabilities can become something that captivates your audience.
- Ease of Use (WYSIWYG Editor – No Programming, Scripting, or Coding): We said Flypaper is easy to use, and it is. It features a what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) editor as well as the ability to preview pages or the entire project. In appearance, the software is a sort of amalgamation of PowerPoint and video editing software.
- Ready-to-Go Templates and Widgets: Flypaper has a robust library of both templates and widgets. You can alter the templates to fit your needs, and many of the widgets feature customization options.
- Output to a Variety of File Formats: Flypaper content can be exported as Flash files, video files, HTML, and many others.
- Monthly Online Webinars/Trainings: The people at Flypaper host frequent online webinars and trainings related to general questions about the software as well as more specific items, such as RSS feeds or the timeline.
Are you interested in Flypaper? Give us a call at (512) 846-2424, and we’ll help you get started.