TouchSystems Increases Durability and Performance with the new P4650P-U3
New TouchSystems 46-inch multi-touch display announced featuring increased feature options in a lighter weight, rugged design built for 24/7 operation.
Hutto, Texas, December 1, 2014 – TouchSystems, an innovative display enhancement technology company, introduces P4650P-U3 large format touch system display. Integrated with NEC P463 high-performance 46-inch LED display, P4650P-U3 features up to 60 points of touch and palm-rejection processing for optimal performance in a variety of conditions. With a rugged design and increased standard cooling area, the P4650P-U3 is built for longevity and durability, ensuring top performance for commercial integrations.
TouchSystems P4650P-U3 Highlights:
- Up to 60 points of touch, 10 points of touch standard
- HID compatibility
- Palm rejection processing
- Low 10 watt power consumption, no external power supply needed
- Sensor positioned for less parallax error and increased ease of use
- Anti-glare, high performance, scratch and break resistant cover glass
- Anti-stiction surface for smooth low drag and better user experience
- Bezel-free design for narrower, shorter, and thinner total package
- Very light unit weight, 13 lbs. less than our IR configuration of the same P463 display
- 3-year parts and labor warranty, including backlight
- Pro series display NEC P463 base
- High-performance, feature-rich LED display
- Increased standard cooling effectiveness for longevity
- Designed for 24/7 use in harsh installation environments
- Available December 2014 through distribution partners.
Since 1996, TouchSystems has been a pioneer in display enhancement technologies. TouchSystems works with customers to create innovative solutions such as desktop touch monitors, interactive digital signage, all-in-one systems, kiosks, and industrial controls and peripherals. TouchSystems is based in Hutto, Texas and is a certified woman- and minority-owned small business. For more information, call (512) 846-2424 or visit http://www.touchsystems.com. TouchSystems also can be followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/Touch_Systems.